PDA

View Full Version : [SS] Thinking of Somers ...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SlinkyMe
Thu, Oct-10-02, 15:28
Hey Guys

I am thinking of Somersizing - I am currently doing Atkins but after 3 months I have lost only 6 lbs. True, I have gone down three dress sizes, but I am one of the saddo scale addicts who needs to numbers to go down!!

How are you finding Somers? Did you try Atkins before and move to this? What sort of losses are you having?

Sorry if you have faced all these questions before but I want to make sure I am doing the right thing by switching plans.

Any answers appreciated.
Thanks

:cool: ]

Karen
Sun, Oct-13-02, 00:40
Hello Slinky!

I don't think there are any Somersizers on this forum. If there are, they only lurk.

It's a little hard to give you advice without knowing your situation, so here is a checklist of things to watch out for when low-carbing:

So, you think you are a turtle! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30075)

Hope it helps you out.

Karen

Spang
Sat, Feb-08-03, 12:18
Try Montignac!

He's the "father" of all these plans (accept the Atkins plan)

Good luck
Spang

StephyLyne
Sat, Mar-08-03, 17:31
Hi! The choice is totally yours on what type of LC diet you choose. I just happened to choose the Somersizing. I have not tried Atkins but I think they are all the same in most ways. I have only been on SS for a little over a week but I have already lost 7 pounds and I am extremely pleased with the wide variety of food you can eat. Hang in there! The pounds will come off I am sure of it. Have a great day!