PDA

View Full Version : sweet n low

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dodi
Tue, Jun-12-01, 11:58
I would like to know if you can use sweet N low, it shows about 1 carb, and i used it before and lost 17 lbs in 3 weeks, back on just wondering the word splendor is used alot.

dodi

doreen T
Fri, Jun-15-01, 08:05
Wow, 17 lbs in 3 weeks, that's awesome ... :cool: .. with success like that, I would say that the Sweet 'n' Low did not affect you adversely!

I've written an article all about the different types of artificial and "natural" sweeteners; you'll find it in our Tips column ... just click on the red menu bar at the top of the page, look for Sweetener Information. Splenda is becoming more and more widely available throughout the US, and the UK too, as I understand.

Keep us posted how you're doing .. I'm looking forward to reading more about your success! .. :)

Doreen

debbiedobson
Fri, Jun-15-01, 08:37
congratulations on losing 17lb in 3 weeks! that's terrific! just try to not rely too much on artificial sweeteners. welcome aboard! i'm sure you have advice that you'd like to share with us!:D

nicksmom
Mon, Feb-10-03, 16:36
I need to get some info on the liquid sweet n low. Is it zero carb since there is no filler?