PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Germany!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Wuchtamsel
Thu, Oct-10-02, 06:01
Hi, just wanted to say hallo to you all. I am still insecure if to start a lowcarb-diet and seeking all kind of information.
However this is a great page!

Talon
Thu, Oct-10-02, 07:25
Welcome! :wave:

THis way of eating is the best and sometimes only way those of us with insulin resistance or carbohydrate addictions can stay healthy and even lose weight. Try the quick links at the top right of the screen, the one "Which Low-Carb plan is right for me?" is a great place to start.

krazzybird
Thu, Oct-10-02, 08:35
Welcome to the Forum !

Hope you find the information you are looking for. This board has been a great help for me, everyone on this board has been so helpful. Hope you find is as helpful - good luck !!

swissmom
Fri, Oct-11-02, 02:10
Hallo Wuchtamsel ! :wave:
finally somebody here from my corner of the world !
Great to have you, you will love this forum it is really
helpful, since I'm new here too I don't give advice but
there are a lot of knowlegdeable people who will!
I just can tell you that I lost 10 pds which is not a lot in 3 weeks
but a lot of inches! If you speak german there is also a german forum (which is a copy of this one) www.atkinsforum.de
there you find some products and recipes which you can buy n germany !
But I hope you stay here!
Greetings from Zurich Connie
PS: I like your name! :p soon it will be kleinemeise! :daze:
ich sehe du bist schon dort!

Wuchtamsel
Fri, Oct-11-02, 03:32
Thanks for the replies first.

Swissmom you are right, there is a board in German language. But it is rather small and the members put the only stress on losing weight. There are no sections about health and so on. So this one here is really amazing.

Gruss

swissmom
Fri, Oct-11-02, 04:07
Hi it seems we are the only one's on line - I'm at work and have all the time between calls to surf the forum - you're right I don't like the german board very much just some recipes ;)
see you around
Connie :p