PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kdiv5650
Wed, Oct-09-02, 21:55
First time posting....been lurking on the site for the last week until my wife suggested I actually register and talk to some people....looking forward to swapping some recipes with all of you!

John

swissmom
Thu, Oct-10-02, 00:11
Welcome John
you did the right thing you will see there is a lot to learn here
and you will be not alone, cool he?
I wish success, which you will have, just stick with us you'll see
greetings from switzerland
Connie :wave:

Talon
Thu, Oct-10-02, 04:42
Your wife is a wise woman! Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask or talk about anything. It really does help to chat with others who are going through very similar things.

See you around!

Lessara
Thu, Oct-10-02, 10:30
The recipes on this forum are the best! I love trying new things!
I do hope you share some of your own :D
And welcome to the board!! :wave:

Yank_in_NC
Thu, Oct-10-02, 10:37
Welcome John!

I've just joined myself and can't seem to stay off this site! I've read so many interesting facts, and recipies here and have also met some wonderful people. Everyone here is so nice and always seem willing to help out! Fitday.com is another site that I just caught onto. It's quite eye opening as well. Very useful source. You might want to check that out as well. Happy Lc'ing and Good Luck to you!!!

kdiv5650
Sat, Oct-12-02, 20:49
Wow...I don't think I've ever seen that kind of support before on a chat/bulletin board system! You people are the best! :)

I dropped a great soup recipe (very LC, very high protien) in the Soup file, check it out!!

Thanks again!

John

AmberAA1
Sat, Oct-12-02, 21:07
If you check out the last 2 pages of my journal, there are like 4 recipes. Also I posted some in the main dish pages under the recipes section. I made some italian spinach yesterday and posted it under veggies. Let me know if you like/ or try any of them. Good luck and if you have a question, as you see all you have to do is post it. I found it very helpful to read other peoples journals, whenever I had a problem. Good Luck.

Amber