PDA

View Full Version : new book/last statement

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

rosarugosa
Wed, Oct-09-02, 08:47
:q: I made a post yesterday about her web site stating that it is being updated, so the answer probably lies there. Did anyone read the last statement in the book on page 474 " If your simple food question was not answered, post a messagee on the bulletin board on my Web site--www.Schwarzbein Principle.com " I have been known to overlook things, has anyone else noticed a bulletin board for posting on the site --as is?

JudyAH
Thu, Oct-10-02, 00:18
She didn't have one in the past, maybe that is what's being updated.

rosarugosa
Tue, Oct-29-02, 10:23
:q: I wonder what the definition of "within an couple of weeks " is by the makers of the web-site? Hasn't it said that for longer than 2 weeks? Maybe I have high adrenaline? ;) I am getting anxious and tired of loading the page.

Does anyone else know?

Flamingo
Tue, Oct-29-02, 12:40
Wouldn't it be great if she joined us for an online chat?

Last week she was at a booksigining just a few miles from my home but I couldn't make it over.

Flamingo