PDA

View Full Version : Nice To Meet Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Angelgirl
Tue, Oct-08-02, 08:38
Hi. I am new to this so I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Samantha and I know Im going to have alot of questions so I hope no one gets tired of all 1 million of them.
:angel:

JudyTrue
Tue, Oct-08-02, 09:51
Hi Samantha!

I'm new also, and everyone has been very nice and supportive. It's terrific to find a forum where knowledgeable folks will answer your questions (probably for the millionth time)!!

Good luck with your weight loss!
:wave:

LittleAnne
Tue, Oct-08-02, 11:57
Hi Samantha

Welcome to this forum. I'm glad you have decided to join. As you begin the low carb way of life I am sure you will have lots of questions, so go to the right part of the forum and ask away. The members here are a friendly bunch and we will all do our best to help you. I had to laugh at Judy's response - yes, many of the same questions do come up time and time again, but that is how we know what the answer should be!!

Every success.