PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Zen
Thu, Oct-03-02, 14:29
I'm Zen, I'm new to these boards but have a whopping two months logged with lowcarbing.

I've pretty much stopped saying the word "Atkins" to people, because they invariably look at me funny and start groping around for a wooden stake. So I say I have to watch my blood sugar levels, and they nod wisely and leave me alone. I am SO looking forward to having a place to talk about lowcarbing, to ask questions, and to learn new things!

:wave:

Talon
Fri, Oct-04-02, 04:33
Welcome! :wave:

Yep, people give me the looks when I mention Atkins (not that I often do), but I've learned to ignore the looks - and now find it amusing.

Much luck on your LC journey!

TeriDoodle
Sat, Oct-05-02, 05:30
We're glad you found us! This really is a great community .... it's been a HUGE part of my success so far....these last 10-15 lbs. are gonna be a doozie for me, though!

I hope that you'll post often....and even start a journal! :D

HerbNurse
Sat, Oct-05-02, 05:57
Welcome Zen :wave:

So glad you are here! You will absolutely love this forum and the support and love by all.

I agree with TerriDoodle, this site has been responsible for my continuing effort to lose that last 20 lbs. of my weight loss journey.

I look forward to reading your journal and celebrating in your success! :D