PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Lurker Peaking Out to Say Hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

NiNiDo
Wed, Oct-02-02, 19:59
Hi everyone, :wave:

I've been lurking around here off and on for months, so I finally decide/d to show myself. My name is Nini, I'm from OH, 31 yrs old. I've been doing attempting Atkins over and over since January of this year. I almost gave up, but decided my health was worth another try. My 4th day of Induction is coming to a close and I've done pretty good. I haven't even thought of quitting, so I'm pretty proud of myself. Thanks for having me. This board is awesome!

DebPenny
Wed, Oct-02-02, 21:29
Thanks for coming out of hiding! I am sure with your experience over the last few months you will be able to add greatly to the forum! And be sure to post your own ideas, questions and comments to the forum.

;-Deb

Yesican
Thu, Oct-03-02, 06:41
Nice to see you!

Your health is absolutely worth it & so are you! See you around the forum.

Have a great LC day,
Leslie

NiNiDo
Thu, Oct-03-02, 19:20
Thanks for the welcome ladies. I'll definitely try to stay out in the open so I can get to know everyone!