PDA

View Full Version : New to LC

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

suganomore
Tue, Oct-01-02, 07:54
Hi everyone,

I am new to LC and to this website...I have done a lot of reading (Atkins, PP) and I still have questions...I am excited about this new WOE and WOL...eager and nervous about starting...but this site and the things that I have read so far make me feel like I have a connection of friends out there that really understand what I am going through..and why it is not as simple as 'stop eating so much....loose some weight'.

I welcome any and all information..in the meantime I will continue to read the older posts and string up every pearl of wisdom I can.

:wave:

orchidday
Tue, Oct-01-02, 08:17
:wiggle:

Welcome Sugan! I think you are really going to love this WOL (way of life). For the first time in my life, I am not hungry and cranky all the time while trying to control my weight. This forum is a wonderful tool for tips and questions and everyone is very encouraging! Welcome aboard and look forward to seeing how you do. Cindi

TeriDoodle
Tue, Oct-01-02, 20:22
Participating in this forum is just about the most important thing I have done for myself. I still can't believe I lost 26 pounds.... I never succeeded in losing weight before....especially w/o going hungry!! I'm really happy with this new lifestyle and love helping others succeed when I can.

Keep visiting and keep posting! We wish you much success!! :thup:

:wave: