PDA

View Full Version : New

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Midnight
Mon, Sep-30-02, 14:15
Hi my name is Sandi, I am taking the plunge as I know this low carb way of eating works...motivation is a big problem with me...I usually have to be accountable to someone to accompolish weigh loss...I also suffer from bi-polar and have since I was in my teens and I am now almost 50, when depressed it is almost impossible to make myself care at all....I live alone, well except for my little dog Chester...I am also disabled..I hope to be able to make friends here and maybe get alot of motivation as I read of all of the great results everyone else is having....well that is all...

Sandi

Talon
Mon, Sep-30-02, 14:37
Welcome Sandi! :wave:

This way of eating does indeed work for many - as I am sure you've been able to see from looking around the site. I'm glad you found us!

Give Chester a pat for me!

suze_c
Mon, Sep-30-02, 14:46
hi~ And Welcome to the forum~ We are glad to have you here! I hope that you will feel free to ask questions, and browse about in the old posts for info, there is a wealth of information in there! I am sure that your ups & downs due to bi-polar do not make eating easy~ I have suffered from clinical depression in the past, so am well aquainted with the downs, and also deal with PTSD, among other things... Know this... there are SO MANY fabtabulous ppl here, and we all have a common goal~ so know that you have a support group here~ give your pooch a pet for me, and feel free to ask anything anywhere, if you wanna ask anyone something specific to that person, put a post in their journal,(most here do have them, and they are listed alphabetically)... Here I am rambling on... AGAIN :lol: , but just wanted to say hi, and thanks for sharing your journey with us all~ :wave: