PDA

View Full Version : My SP#2 Book is on its way from B&N!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

TheBetty
Fri, Sep-27-02, 17:30
Right on, finally--after all these months of waiting, the new SP book is on its way to me. I should get it Saturday or MOnday at latest. :yay:

I got an email from www.barnesandnoble.com that it was shipped out yesterday! WooHoo!

Supposed to be available on store shelves on the 1st. I wonder if mine will get here first? :lol:

Anyone else getting Dr. S' new book?

Lila2002
Fri, Sep-27-02, 18:24
I am eagerly awaiting the book. I wonder if anything of significance has changed.

mmoranmic
Wed, Oct-02-02, 11:46
Hello Fellow SPer's,
I received my book yesterday from AMazon.com. It is different! The title is the Schwarzbein Principle II so I suppose the nickname can be SPII. I've only read through the first 85 pages, she's not the hormone doctor for nothing! I think you'll be pleased with the work that she has done. I know I will as I have been slipping back to my old ways as well as starting pre-menopause.
I have started to make changes (on Monday) and her book came at the perfect time! I'm sure we'll have many discussions about her program and our individual results.
Maureen

Flamingo
Wed, Oct-02-02, 12:01
For anyone, like me, who hasn't received their new book yet, Amazon has a fairly lenghty excerpt. They have the book posted as available.

Sounds like in book II we will be getting more details on the phases of the plan, healing, self-medicating and some additional medical evaluations. She mentioned insulin sensitive and insulin resistant and poorly functional adrenal systems.

Lots more to learn!