PDA

View Full Version : Bake Mix

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Karey
Wed, Sep-25-02, 21:16
Hi, I am new to LC and have been on the plan for two weeks. I live in Alberta, Canada. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to buy the Dr Atkins Bake Mix. I went to GNC and they wanted $22.00 for a VERY SMALL CAN! I would enjoy any feed back.

Karey

babi-doll
Sat, Sep-28-02, 19:40
Hello Karey,

http://asntech.com/hapdance.gif

I have a container of the Atkins Bake Mix in my cupboard but haven't tried it yet. :)

Not much of a cook ~ I like quick easy recipes. :D

How's it going so far?

Take care.

Babi-Doll :wave:

Karey
Sun, Sep-29-02, 21:39
Hi Babi-doll

Thanks for answering my question. My mom and I are both on the diet and she lost 7 lbs in a week. I have lost 3!! I am going to purchase a can of the bake mix and try it. I found a receipe for a Faux Atkins Bake Mix too, but I want to try the Dr's. before the imitation. I am glad to see you are from Canada. It's nice to talk to someone in the same Country!
Keep me informed on your weight loss and good luck!

Karey :wave: