PDA

View Full Version : Any PCOS Journals?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MelaNY
Sat, Sep-21-02, 12:17
Hello,

I am fairly new to this site and I have been diagnosed with PCOS. I really enjoy reading other people's journals in the journal section because I like to see the progress that people have made.

I am wondering if there is anyone with PCOS who wouldn't mind it if i took a peek at their journal to see if there is any major difference in progress. (feel free to vist mine, anytime - it is rather boring as it is new!)

Thanks!
-Melanie :spin:

Danyele
Sun, Sep-22-02, 19:27
hi Melany,

I too suffer from PCOS,just diagnosed a few months ago after being diagnosed with hypothyroidism a year and a half ago. Feel free to look in my journal, my ups and downs. I have tried three different BCP's in the last 6 months and all of them turn me into a nutbar, like i have no control over my emotions so i've once again chucked another med. I"m trying to get Metformin prescribed but am waiting to see a new endo in November. Feel free to share your knowledge with me or ask questions for that's really the only way to learn about this since docs generally aren't very helpful when it comes to this.

Take care

Danyele

tigersue
Sun, Sep-22-02, 19:40
You can come see my journal too. I just started here not too long ago. Any support we can give each other will be wonderful.
Tanya

MelaNY
Mon, Sep-23-02, 05:56
Hi Danyele and tigersue!

THank you so much for responding!! I will be around to visit your journals for sure!!! Not much time this am - but soon!!!

Thanks again!! I look forward to learning more about this syndrome and about the both of you!

-MelaNY
:wave: