PDA

View Full Version : hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ddean
Sun, Sep-15-02, 20:31
:wave: hello everyone!!
i need all the support i can get :rolleyes: ,this is my last resort!:help:

lesleyc
Sun, Sep-15-02, 20:44
hiya

welcome to the site. This is a great place for support and help.

Tell us a bit about your self and start up a journal. If this is your last resort, make it your best shot ;)

Lesley :wave:

Ravens
Sun, Sep-15-02, 21:12
Hi Dean,

I understand what you mean by last resort. I had tried the low fat thing and all the exercise, and kept gaining weight. I have about 20 to 25 pounds left, but am still nervous as I am finding it harder to stay on the way of eating. I crave sweets all the time. If I take one taste I am off and running. I cannot stop. So I am afraid that if I don' t learn to live with these cravings, I will go back and gain all the weight I lost. How can I help you?

wbahn
Sun, Sep-15-02, 21:15
I pretty much considered LC as my last resort to - in fact I had made the decision that if it didn't work I was going to seriously look into surgical options. Boy, am I ever glad I found LC!!!!

Good luck to you. Start up a journal and get active on the boards and you will be amazed how much support is to be had around here.

Keep the Faith!