PDA

View Full Version : testing again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Mae West
Sun, Jun-03-01, 20:45
If this works, I'll make the movie star get thinner as I (hopefully) get thinner. This is a pretty cool group! I never could do this when I was posting to asdlc!

tamarian
Sun, Jun-03-01, 20:48
What a beauty! :)

Mae West
Sun, Jun-03-01, 21:07
Thanks, Tamarian! I see you're a webmaster. Are you THE WEBMASTER for this site? I love this site already! You're doing a terrific job! And from the looks of your stats you're really someone to admire! Whew! You're really a dedicated low-carber! Congratulations!!! Not much longer and you'll reach your goal!;)
Mae West
218/218/120
"One man in the convertible is worth six in the telephone book." The other Mae West

tamarian
Sun, Jun-03-01, 21:16
Ooh, thanks Mae, I'm blushing. :)

This web site just "happened" somehow. From chatting with few locals on other LC forums (eScribe) and ASDLC to forming a local group for monthly meetings and support, and then to a full blown website! :)

Wa'il