PDA

View Full Version : 5 days down

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Marsha
Sat, Mar-10-01, 13:52
Hi everyone,

Let me introduce myself, I am 23, 209lbs and my goal is somewhere in the 40's.I went on this low carb plan last year and lost 38lbs then I got into a depression and just gave up.But I'm back and determined, I want my clothes to feel loose again.I know this wol is for me and I know it works, I am pretty strong right now but I'm sure there will be days I will need some ecouragement.This looks like a great site and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.Take Care.
Marsha

tamarian
Sat, Mar-10-01, 14:36
Hi Marsha,

Welcome to our group. Sounds like you're determined, and the second time around has the advantage of having more lessons learned :) (Speaking from experience)

Wa'il

debbiedobson
Sat, Mar-10-01, 15:22
welcome marsha. this is a great site and a very supportive group. i think you'll do well this time because you now know the pitfalls. i hope to see lots of your posts here!

doreen T
Sun, Mar-11-01, 00:28
Hi Marsha, and welcome. I too found it hard to stay on track when I got discouraged, because I had no support at home. Giving and receiving support from the wonderful folks here has made the world of difference. You're not alone, and we'll be with you all the way..:)

I look forward to reading your posts, and hearing all about your lowcarbing success.

Doreen

Tinakaye
Sun, Mar-11-01, 07:49
Welcome Marsha! As Tam said, your experience will help you out. :) And keep posting and keep focusing on your new WOE! I've found support groups really keep me motivated and on track. We can never learn to much about our bodies and how they funtion best. :)

Tinakaye
203/128/128
http://tinabelle.tripod.com/lowcarb.html

numberonewendy
Sun, Mar-11-01, 22:26
Hi Marsha,

Welcome to the board. I'm a newbie, but just wanted to say. Here you will get the support you need :)
You Go Girl, you can do it....you already have a lead on me, you know more about it...lol.

Wendy is still reading...whew...and falling asleep because of it!

Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Great people here!

Wendy