PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I admit it...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JulieND
Wed, Sep-11-02, 15:06
I "lurked" for over a month before I decided to register. This forum is absolutely great! I have learned so much already, and it's nice to know that there are so many people that are low carbing too!

I recently got married, moved, and started a new job. All the stress really put the pounds on. When I was struggling to zip up the jeans that used to be baggy, I knew it was time to do something. Atkins really appeals to me because I can't stand to be hungry.

So I am looking forward to actually participating in the forum now.

So...Hello fellow lowcarbers! :wave:

Kristine
Wed, Sep-11-02, 19:21
:cheer: Good for you! :thup:

>>"Atkins really appeals to me because I can't stand to be hungry."

Amen! No more dry toast, salad with no dressing, and entire boxes of Snackwells that just leave you hungrier. :D :rolleyes:

So, welcome, and enjoy!

wbahn
Thu, Sep-12-02, 21:32
Greetings and welcome aboard! :wave:

Hope you enjoy the forum and the low carb journey upon which you have embarked.

Cheers!

TeriDoodle
Thu, Sep-12-02, 22:34
We're so glad you've decided to de-lurk!! Come on in and set a spell! :D

Paulie-M
Fri, Sep-13-02, 01:14
Hi Julie :wave:

Welcome aboard. Hope you have much success and that it's not long before those jeans are baggy again!!

Take care.

slimmin
Sat, Sep-14-02, 08:35
I'm with you ... the wonderful thing about the LC WOL is that there is no need to be hungry!

You've done really well so far. I see that you have lost almost 20 pounds! Has it been a straightforward, regular loss, or have you experienced any stalls?

committed
Sun, Sep-15-02, 18:38
Now that you have chosen to interact, I think you will find you get richer support. Enjoy.