PDA

View Full Version : Stuffed chicken

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

AmberAA1
Mon, Sep-09-02, 17:44
I loved this, I made it tonight. I used
4 chicken breasts
3 eggs whites
1 bag frozen spinach, really squeezed dry
1 cup mixed cheese blend (mine had 4 cheeses in it)
1/4 cup rigotta cheese and I used half of a 1/4 cup of garlic herb feta. That is if you like feta. I normally use the asiago, parm, blend cheese, but it's really a matter of taste. Make sure you wash your chicken inside and out. S & P inside and out I use seasoned salt and ground pepper. Mix all ingrediants togeather till well mixed, open up the chicken breast or if you have to cut them, cut a pocket going long ways. and stuff away. I put mine in the oven for about an hour and 10 mins. covered with foil. The last 10 mins I used spray butter" I can't believe it's not butter". I sprayed the outside a little and uncover for a nice golden brown. The time all depends on how big your breasts are! I haven't done the carb count yet. Sorry will do later tonight. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions pm me.

Amber

allison74
Wed, Sep-11-02, 11:29
I am going to try it. I will let ya know.

AmberAA1
Wed, Sep-11-02, 14:30
I forgot I did put a mint leaf chopped up in the mix. I guess I do it the greek way. We put mint and dill in everything, but like I said it's all a matter of taste. I went to fit day to figure out the carbs and couldn't figure out how to do it. I know it is low though. I hope you enjoy it.

Amber

nancy30
Fri, Oct-18-02, 09:08
MMMMmmmm this sounds wonderful!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Can't wait to try!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

AmberAA1
Tue, May-27-03, 20:16
Nancy get back to me if you liked it!!!

Nadz
Tue, May-27-03, 20:43
Sounds deeeeelish! Will try soon! :cool:

Nadz
Tue, May-27-03, 20:50
Is the oven temp the usual 350 degrees?