PDA

View Full Version : Atkins Bake Mix in Vancouver

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tamarian
Sun, Nov-05-00, 18:22
Just found the Atkins Bake Mix at Choices (Seymore & Davie). $17 for a 570g container. They had the Shake Mix as well, but for $38 in a similar size container!

Wa'il

NNN
Sun, Nov-05-00, 18:56
To heck with that Wa'il. I am waiting for your recipe on how to make bread. NOw I will go and look and see if it is in the recipe part. Still fooling around and thanks for the hints.
NNN

IslandGirl
Sun, Nov-05-00, 21:36
Lifestyles FoodMarket on Douglas St., downtown, carries this stuff.
Colwood House of Nutrition on Goldstream is now also carrying this stuff.

Both of them are retailing for @ 15.00; both of them are carrying a limited selection of the Atkins' lowcarb bars, usually <$4 each, like $3.89 or in that neighbourhood.

Haven't been to the popular Capers health food store to check it out, but I've been told they also carry a small selection of LowCarb bars.

r.mines
Sun, Nov-05-00, 22:32
The Capers on Robson Street near Bidwell in Vancouver carries Atkins bars at almost $4 each. Otherwise, their selection of 'low carb' bars isn't. The Choices at Seymour and Davie has Atkins bars at about $3.60. If there's a Capers on the Island, check it out. Here they have lots of low-carb stuff for baking, shake mixes, stevia extract and leaves, and exotic nut butters, though you have to sift through all the no-fat stuff.

Rachel