PDA

View Full Version : New to this board

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Bethany A
Fri, Sep-06-02, 15:01
Hello all ~

My name is Bethany and I am a low carber (wait for applause)....

I've actually been on other boards prior to this one, so I'm not really a 'newbie' to the diet (starting my 5th week with Atkins) - just a 'newbie' to the board. So far I've really enjoyed reading over all the different sections of the board and the threads.

I have posted on the BFL (Body for Life) board (I'm beginning my first challenge this Monday) and have been searching through the recipe boards (which are a God sent!). I'm sure I'll be full of questions come Monday morning with my first workout - so be on the look-out!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!

Best,
Bethany :wave:

wangeci
Fri, Sep-06-02, 15:49
Bethany,

Welcome,,,sounds like you know what you are doing. This board is great. I personally love it, especially the recipes. As you can see there are many BFL'ers that are following a low carb WOE, so you will have a nice group to join in with your next challenge.

Cindy

damaraq
Sat, Sep-07-02, 16:55
Hi Bethany and welcome,

Exercise has always been my challenge. I wish you luck. It looks like you are certainly on the right track and doing fine. This has been a great support and info board for me. I am sure you will also find a lot of useful info.

Good luck