PDA

View Full Version : i just started

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Joyvey
Thu, Sep-05-02, 07:46
[ :cool: faster[/B]

Liz99
Thu, Sep-05-02, 08:47
Hello! You are gonna have alot of questions.Dont be afraid to ask.Everyone here is great about answering your questions especially the Senior members,whom we all respect.I'm on my 12th day of Induction and lost 11 pounds.I visit here everyday.Hope to hear from you.Today is the first day of the rest of your life.Your making yourself more healthy and you'll soon be happier too. Good Luck.

carbfreeme
Thu, Sep-05-02, 09:08
Hi there i am very new and can not seen to get answers I am looking for mabey u can help,
I weight 171-180 and want to get to my goal of 135 bt new yrs day jan 1st2003 ,can you tell me how many carbs you started with to lose 11 lbs....I am looking for any great hel i am a newbie to this also.. :confused: :wave:

Liz99
Thu, Sep-05-02, 12:10
Well, the first thing I would do is get the book or go to the Atkins site.The site is great & explains everything you need to know to start out.Im on Induction right now and I eat 20 carbs a day everyday for two weeks.You need to go to the Atkins or a Low Carb site on the Internet.This way youll understand more about the why's and what if's.