PDA

View Full Version : diet sheets

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

neri52
Mon, Sep-02-02, 00:20
can anyone tell me if it is possible to get any diet sheets/menus to get me on my way. found some menus in books but all american. i need a set menu with low-carb food for 2-3 weeks just to get me on the road. any advice?
thanks
li

Rosebud
Mon, Sep-02-02, 14:20
Hi Neri,

I think the reason you are having difficulty finding a "diet sheet" is that most of us have switched our thinking so that this has become a WOE or WOL. (Check "Low Carb Tips" on the orange bar at the top of the screen for a full run-down of abbreviations)

If you need ideas to get you started, you could always check the journals of other members. But I think this is something you need to work out for yourself.
Have a look at the full list of foods allowed for Induction and just choose the ones you like. It really is as simple as that!
And do consider starting your own journal. It's a great way for others to "visit" and offer help, encouragement and friendship.

Cheers, matey.

:rose:Rosebud:rose: