PDA

View Full Version : intro

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mdxgirl37
Sun, Sep-01-02, 15:27
hello all. i am back after an absence to LC. I believe that to suceed at this WOE and WOL it helps to stay involved in this forum and to read & post often.

I enjoyed reading this site when i was on Atkins sometime back but kept getting my feelings hurt. It seemed like everytime I posted something I would get a "suggestion" on where the post should have been. :D

I even tried to start a journal and thought i was doing it correctly but it got moved......so i guess i didn't. ANYWAY i am back and i am looking forward to sharing ideas, struggles, and success with everyone. I am glad to be back and LORDY i hope i did this introduction thing correctly. :D

Kayceecan
Sun, Sep-01-02, 17:14
:wave: Hi MDXgirl,

Welcome back! Looks like you did it right! :thup: Checked on your journal...and you're there! But you better get busy updating it! :D Last entry was in January!.... :lol: But, its a new beginning! Good Luck, K.C.