PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

2bskinny
Thu, Aug-29-02, 15:14
Hi, I just joined this forum this week. I started Atkins or LC on Monday. I read the DANDR book last year and I have one of his cookbooks. I have tried it before but couldn't get past the fatigue and headache. ....I MADE IT!!! I have finally made it!! :D
I am so excited!! I am also exercising BFL. My cardio is Tony Little Gazelle and swimming. I want to lose as much as I can in 1 month. (My brother is getting married and I want to feel good about myself)
I am a 30 yr old married, mom of 2. :daze: I have tried many diets and have never "stuck it out" I am determined now and ready to do it. I think I have been afraid of what I am going to look like when I get the weight off. Silly huh :rolleyes: Anyway I know that with the exercise I am doing my body will firm up and I have come to terms with the fact that I am 30 :eek: I am ready to grow up and take care of ME!!

Kristine
Thu, Aug-29-02, 15:31
Good for you!! :) :D :thup: :thup: Keep it up!

Kayceecan
Thu, Aug-29-02, 18:00
:wave: Welcome 2b!

You can do it! You made it past the rough part!..You've got lots of support here...Good Luck! K.C.