PDA

View Full Version : Hello...New Start Today

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LocaJo
Tue, Aug-27-02, 10:01
Hello. New to the board and excited to see you all. Lost 60lbs with PP a few years ago...forgot to make it a lifestyle change somehow, and gained it back.

In March 2002 was invited to try Weight Watchers by friends. Skeptically, I did. I lost 15lbs since then, and have lost the last 3-5 lbs to my 10% goal OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!! Blehhh. And I'm hungry. And I refuse to buy fake food that has the fat taken out. So, suffice it to say, I think I am done with WW. While I believe different bodies need different balances of food to be healthy and lose weight healthily, I am more than ever convinced that the low fat WOE does not work for me. And since I know LC does work for me, here I am, hoping for support and friendship, accountability and fun!

I'm a little concerned about these first few days, of course. I'll let you know how it goes as it's going! thanks.

Jo

Talon
Tue, Aug-27-02, 10:54
Welcome to the forum! You are right, the first few days are the hardest. You've done it before, so we know you can do it - plus if you stick around here, you will have all of us to remind you that this is not a diet, it is a life change, a WOE!