PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question about logging in every time

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Deb
Fri, Mar-02-01, 14:43
I keep getting reminders to login at different places on this forum. How do I login at the beginning (where should I go to login when I first get on the board?) What am I doing wrong that I keep getting this reminder?

Deb

tamarian
Sat, Mar-03-01, 11:02
Hi Deb,

I think it will do this if you disable cookies in your browser. If you turn cookies on, it should work fine. Let me know if you still have a problem with it, and let me know what browser version you have.

Wa'il

Deb
Tue, Mar-06-01, 07:46
Tamarian, thanks for your suggestion about cookies being turned on. It seems that was my problem and I think the problem is solved. thanks again.

Deb

Deb
Fri, Apr-19-02, 15:04
i've edited my options twice today already to have automatic login but i am still reminded to login when i want to do a search for something....i'm clueless

Could someone clue me in by next Tuesday when i'm here?

Thanks

Deb