PDA

View Full Version : Another New Member

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lino
Fri, Aug-23-02, 03:49
:hyper: Hello everyone!

I started following TSP on 19 August (only 4 days). However, I feel better already. No IBS problems and am dropping off to sleep really easily (usually I'm wandering around the house at 1 and 2 in the morning!).

Have spent the last 10 years or so either "on" a diet or "off" a diet. No in between. Either starving or eating for England! Am hoping that TSP will sort my body out and get me down to a healthy weight.

Weighed myself when I started and am DETERMINED not to weigh myself until after around 4 to 6 weeks. Musn't get obsessed with numbers on a dial.

This is a great site. Am looking forward to everybody's tips on TSP.

Bye for now :wave:

lisaf
Fri, Aug-23-02, 07:04
Hi Lino -

It sounds like you have a great attitude...banish that scale! Welcome to the forum. There is so much support around here for everyone!

Lisa

TheBetty
Fri, Aug-23-02, 10:24
:wave: Welcome to our family here! Looking forward to seeing you around. Have fun in your first week of SP--you're doing great already. :)

bonappetit
Fri, Aug-23-02, 11:11
Hi! Hey, about that sleep thing, ME TOO!! isn't it exciting? I haven't had insomnia for several weeks, now, and when I do drop off (so fast!) I'm sleeping like a log. It's amazing.

Welcome to the site. I'm a newbie too and the people here have been really welcoming and friendly.

Take care, and keep up that good attitude!

liberty
Fri, Aug-23-02, 11:35
Hi Lino,

Glad u have joined us ..it's a good idea to give up the scales....I seem to have lost more inches than weight. I lost 7lbs initially and the scales have seemed to have stalled ....yet I look and feel much slimmer and most importantly feel much much healthier!!!!!!!

Glad u are reaping the benefits so quickly ........sleep.....ibs.....!

Liberty x