PDA

View Full Version : How was dinner? (NJ)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Rebecca003
Wed, Aug-21-02, 17:46
How was the low carb dinner hosted by Linda and Trainer Dan?
I was really sorry to have missed it... maybe I'll make the next one. :)

Trainerdan
Thu, Aug-29-02, 09:27
Hi Rebecca!

Dinner was nice. It was at the Lone Star in Cherry Hill. It was a fun time. VictoriaT hit traffic on the way up from Delaware and wound up missing the dinner (maybe next time!), and Meg_S didn't show up :confused:

But, Linda and I were there ... along with Joanie, who is from MD but was visiting in Ocean City and drove up for dinner. Her husband and 2 children were at dinner too, which made it fun.

We will plan another one in the near future. Any advice/input on a LC friendly restaurant in our area?

The only ones I can think of that aren't crazy expensive and offer chicken, beef, etc are Lone Star, Outback, Red Hot & Blue (rib place), Armadillo Roadhouse (in your neck of the woods) ... hmmm ... and other steakhouses you know of?

Porterhouse in Cherry Hill is a little pricey. LOL.