PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want a buddy from Arizona?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

BeccaResRN
Mon, Aug-19-02, 22:24
I am in whiteriver arizona that is in the White Mountains up near Show Low. I am about 3 hours from Flaggstaff and 3 hours from Phoniex.
I am a nurse and travel to phoniex oacsionally but basiclly I am here in the boonies, of I am the Fort Apche Indian Reservation.
I have 2 kids and I have lost 16.7 pounds this first month and hope to lose all my weight by dec or feb. :daze:

I am also open to buudies from anyplace.
Hope to hear from someone soon! :wave:

Talon
Tue, Aug-20-02, 04:37
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

This is a great site, and you will have lots of buddies to share with. Just reach out at any time, we will all be here for you!

Deshukel
Tue, Aug-24-04, 12:04
I'd love a buddy from Phoenix. It's too bad you aren't you aren't in Phoenix more often...

macglad
Tue, Aug-31-04, 07:47
Rebecca,
If your still looking for someone to tag up with- I would be interested. check out my post and how are you making out with your goals? Maryann- 41 year old RT from jersey.