PDA

View Full Version : getting started

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chemlady
Sat, Aug-17-02, 08:02
hi Im new to all of this and I woould like to get some help and some advice.

destro
Sat, Aug-17-02, 09:57
Hi Chemlady,

You are in the perfect place! There is so much advice and information here: just browse through the forums. If you have any questions at all you can post them in Newbie Questions. Then you will also certainly get support. One way that people support each other is by writing in and reading journals.

Congratulations for finding this wonderful forum, and I wish you best of luck in your journey!

Natalie

LittleAnne
Sat, Aug-17-02, 12:29
Hi Chemlady

Welcome to this forum. Looks like you are doing great so far. Like me, you have some way to go to reach your goal. Might I suggest that you start a journal on this site, see sticky at top of forum, I find mind helps to keep me motivated and on track. It has the benefit of being a record of my progress and also a place where friends can visit.

Every success for the future.