PDA

View Full Version : Basic #3 Formula vitamins

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

EZasPie
Fri, Aug-16-02, 18:21
I'm a Newbie from Ontario Canada and was wondering if anyone knows where to get Basic 3 vitamins. I take a multivitamin now but I think they might not have everything i need now that i'm on a LC diet. Can anyone help?

prof_bates
Sat, Aug-17-02, 05:47
I'm new to lo-carb diets but not to vitamin & mineral supplements. The rule of thumb I've always followed is that the supplement should contain at least 30 vitamins and minerals. Any less and I don't regard it as 'complete'. The last vitamins I bought were Sav-on's own store brand which was the best deal at the time. :cool:

EZasPie
Sat, Aug-17-02, 06:53
Thank you for your response. I think I'll try one of the health stores. I guess I don't have to buy Atkins brand which I'm having difficulty locating. I'll just make sure that it's a really good multivitamin. The one I take now only has 20.

Do you take the oils as well (borage, fish and flaxseed)?