PDA

View Full Version : New Flavours! DaVinci Gourmet SugarFree Syrups with Splenda

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

IslandGirl
Tue, May-22-01, 22:36
Just thought you might like to know, I've finally got the new flavours up on the webpage (there's now a total of 28! flavours), and they are ... drumroll please ...
B-52 takes me back to the 70s and shooters <grin>
Banana hmmmmm, with coconut milk, instant colada?
Blueberry I *love* blueberry, homemade chocolate centres maybe?
Cookie Dough eh? something I've never understood (maybe someone out there will explain it to me?
Toasted
Marshmallow oh yeah... marshmallow fluff made with whipping cream
Watermelon aaaahhhhhh, with cold club soda on a hot hot day
White
Chocolate more flavoured whipping cream, definitely...

PS: I've got a new pricing/discount structure on the LaTortillaFactory LowCarb/LowFat tortillas, too; check it out.

Cayte
Fri, Aug-30-02, 19:03
Judi, Judi, Judi !!!!

Those syrups sound like heaven...
The closest thing to a yummy sweet I've eaten in 5 months is an Atkins Advantage bar.

You're a Canadian - how much does it cost to ship these precious little treasures to Canada? For that matter, how much do the syrups cost? I'm so frustrated... finding low-carb yummies in Toronto is very, very difficult.

I'm very new to low-carb eating, and to this website - please fill me in - I want ALL the dirt! You sound like you know your stuff!

IslandGirl
Wed, Sep-04-02, 00:21
Hi, Cayte.

Just float your mouse over the logo below my signature, and you'll see there's a link to my webpage there... where almost all your questions (about products I carry anyway) will be answered.

I do use Canada Post (your choice of Regular Post, XpressPost or Priority Courier), so the cost depends on the size/weight of your order and the destination, based on your postal code. There's a sample shipping cost information somewhere in there, the webpage that is :devil: ...

I quote product costs and estimated shipping when a specific set of products is ordered and a postal code is provided (and also, if I know of a place that's closer to you for a given product line, I'll pass that on, too).

Hope that helps?