PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Have Crohn's Disease?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Wendrew7
Sun, Aug-11-02, 15:16
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else has Crohn's Disease like I do?

Wendy

Soteria
Sun, Aug-11-02, 17:27
I don't have it, but I know someone who had it and was totally cured. His name is Jordan Rubin and he is the president and founder of Garden of Life (www.gardenoflifeusa.com). He cured himself totally of Chron's disease which almost killed him.

His story and picture (before & after) are on his site, as well as information. Check it out!!

Natrushka
Sun, Aug-11-02, 18:02
Originally posted by Wendrew7
Just wondering if anyone else has Crohn's Disease like I do?

Hi Wendy. If you check this thread (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45777&highlight=crohns) you'll find an extensive discussion on Crohn's. One of the answers posted by me was actually my boyfriend, John, who has Crohn's and has been LCing for nearly a year now. He no longer has any symptoms and it's all due to LCing.

Nat

Wendrew7
Mon, Aug-12-02, 04:31
Thanks all for responding!

I was diagnosed with Crohns's in 1997 and went to a holistic nutritionist who set me on the right path of LC eating and supplements early on, so I was lucky to have found her.

I feel much better eating LC...it's not always easy and sometimes I make choices that are not good for my tummy, but sometimes you just have to join the party!

I am blessed with good health most days because of diet, vitamins, some Pentasa, and a strong will not to be sick!

Wendy