PDA

View Full Version : Happy to be part of this crowd!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

coachwife
Fri, Aug-09-02, 11:28
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself... my name is Annie and I have just gotten back to the LC way of life. My main goal is to feel better overall... and the weight loss will be an added benefit. I am hoping to lose 40 lbs. No, scratch that. I am going to lose 40 lbs and just want to thank you all in advance for your help, suggestions, encouragement and guidance as I join you all on this journey!!

Have a great day!

Talon
Fri, Aug-09-02, 13:03
Welcome! :wave:

Good luck on your journey, you've definately found the right place to be!

TeriDoodle
Fri, Aug-09-02, 18:36
You're welcome in advance!! We're glad to help!! It's a great community .... I'd be lost without it!

Best of luck to you, dear.... you're on your way!!! (Isn't that exciting??!??)

SooCee
Fri, Aug-09-02, 18:42
Welcome Annie. I'm sure you can get to your 40lb goal!! Everybody here is a great help, and will give you advices and tips you might need to keep going on this journey!

I suggest you to go to 'Newbies Questions' and then go to 'Hot Links' there you will find many threads of different topics of answers of things you might want to know about.

Best of Luck always!!

SooCee :wave:

damaraq
Sun, Aug-11-02, 07:53
Hi Annie and welcome,

Well you are definately off to a good start...a few pounds down and a GREAT attitude. We know you can do it!

Good luck,

damaraq :roll: