PDA

View Full Version : Initial goal met!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hossdoc
Thu, Aug-08-02, 19:38
Around Feb 2002, my husband and I began on this new way of life. I now proud to say that my original goal of 175 from 220 has been met. :yay: I've gone from the size 18 plus to an easy 14 and even some 12's. What a wonderful feeling!!!!

During this time I have also learned something important....I can do even better!! I have adjusted my goal to 165 and who knows from there.

This way of life is just wonderful!!!

Those of you just starting keep it up ... you'll be amazed, happy and full of energy!!!

Hossdoc :D

Pat S.
Thu, Aug-08-02, 19:56
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap:
Alright way to go Hossdoc and DH It's great to see such success.

kitty5
Thu, Aug-08-02, 20:19
I am so happy to hear about your success! Great! Take care, Cari

sassafrass
Thu, Aug-08-02, 20:29
That's wonderful! What an inspiration! :wave: :D

SooCee
Fri, Aug-09-02, 05:17
:thup:
Congratulations. Good Luck on your next goal, I'm sure you can do it!!

SooCee :wave:

sroo2
Fri, Aug-09-02, 07:31
WOO HOO!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! :)

agonycat
Fri, Aug-09-02, 07:58
I do believe this belongs in our Success Forums ;)

Congrats on that first goal! Keep on going!

kypraia
Thu, Aug-22-02, 23:11
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow. I really think you are going about it the right way. It's smart not to say right at the beginning "I weigh 220, I won't be happy until I way 110" but setting realistic goals is so much more satisfying because clearly you can weigh 175 and look fabulous and feel amazing!! (Plus, no one should be 110!!)

Keep up your momentum and stay focused on your next goal, knowing that you are definitely a winner!!

Best,
Kypraia