PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Da vinci syrups in Vancouver?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Liz
Mon, May-21-01, 12:23
I checked 4th ave. Capers yesterday, but no luck. Also the store that goes by letters (can't remember--HMG?)--supplements, vitamins place inhabited by body builders as far as I could see. Anyway, no luck there. Anyone got a source in this town?

tamarian
Mon, May-21-01, 12:33
Did you mean GNC? :) It's not one of the items bodybuilding stores would corry. Try Urban Fare and JJ Beans, you can call them first to make they have it. (chek the shoping section, under BC).

Wa'il

IslandGirl
Mon, May-21-01, 19:54
Liz, did you get a chance to check the shopping section?

Capers and other Health Food Stores generally don't carry the S.F. syrups (they have a thing about the sweeteners), though one of ours here in Victoria is carrying two flavours of the Atkins syrups in the small size, probably because of the (a) natural flavours except for the sweetener and (b) the customers demand.

JJ Beans is an official BC distributor but (so far) only carries the SF Hazelnut, Vanilla, Irish Cream and Almond regularly; the other flavours are special order.

Of course, I carry DaVinci [evil grin] so what flavour were you looking for?