PDA

View Full Version : Hello - newbie here!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

waiting
Wed, Aug-07-02, 08:38
Hello... I thought I should introduce myself. My name is Katrina. I am 27 - getting ready to be 28 this month. I started low carb a year ago and lost 20 pounds in about a month. Since then I haven't been doing too well and have gained back 6 pounds - of pure fat!! I need to get my butt into gear again!! I weight 176.5 and would like to weight 130 ish. I am really bad at sticking to an eating plan so I need all the support I can get.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!!

Marlaine
Wed, Aug-07-02, 09:28
Hi there Katrina......

Welcome to the Forum! I'd like to make a suggestion to help you with sticking to the plan....Start a journal here. If you haven't already been reading journals around the forum, check them out. You'll find that they are an excellent source in information and inspiration. With a journal of your own, you'll have a place to ask questions and for help and the rest of us will have a place to come visit you and offer encouragement and assistance.

Wishing you all of the best of LC Success!

Marlaine

destro
Wed, Aug-07-02, 20:16
Hi Katrina,

Since you have had great success in the past with this way of eating, you have an advantage: you know what to do!

I ALWAYS agree with everything that Marlaine says, and I say that my journal has been very helpful for me. It keeps me honest and it keeps me on track!

Good luck to you!

Natalie

Princesspp
Wed, Aug-07-02, 20:25
You'll find that you stumbled into a wonderful site .. the people here really know there stuff .. and then there's ones like me!!!

I'm part of the Cheering squad :D :cheer: :D

Hope to see you around ... and have fun while you are here .. there are so many nice wonderful people in here .. and we're all in the same boat ...

Talk later hopefully ... :D
:rheart: