PDA

View Full Version : new and looking for support

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

elise42
Tue, Aug-06-02, 18:57
Hi....my name is Elise. I just started the Atkins diet yesterday, and am feeling hopeful, and hoping to get some support from others who have had success. I have over a hundred pounds to lose, and would love to correspond with others who have a similar goal. Wish me luck! :wave:

destro
Tue, Aug-06-02, 19:05
Good luck and welcome, Elise!

I am sure that you will succeed. This is not a difficult diet to follow and there's never any reason to feel hunger.

You might want to start a journal to track your progress!

Congratulations for coming here!

Natalie

Beanie
Tue, Aug-06-02, 21:26
Hi Elise,

I would also like to welcome you! I have only been LCing for a few weeks but I can say that it has really changed my view of food and my relationship to it. It has been an amazing experience so far and I think having this forum has really helped me. Every night I check in to read the new posts and it really keeps me motivated and inspired. I really think the forum has kept me with it because I feel like I am not doing this alone. And there are a TON of resources here--people, recipes, informational links.

Best of luck to you!! :D

Beanie