PDA

View Full Version : PP buddy in NJ?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

raharris
Tue, Aug-06-02, 12:02
Hi -- I am a 42-year-old happily married male in NJ (though not native to NJ!) who has been on Protein Power (more or less) since July 7 and has lost about 12 pounds so far. Really I am doing pretty well, both in terms of emotion and consumption. Still, I am not against the idea of having someone to "talk" to on a regular basis. My ideal bud would be somone doing Protein Power who is in NJ, or at least the northeast. My reasoning on the location is that we might have similar stores and products here than say, someone in Victoria B.C. or in San Juan P.R.! Still, a potential buddy would not have to fit into either of the categories above.

My journal (which I've just begun) is filed under "R" for raharris Meditative LC Journal -- write if you get the urge -- Metta -- Vimala

KN, Theragatha 50: Vimala

The earth's sprinkled
with rain, wind
is blowing, lightning
wanders the sky,
but my thoughts are stilled
well-centered
my mind