PDA

View Full Version : lc and septic tanks

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pbutter
Tue, Aug-06-02, 10:08
Hey girls-
I've grousing because my wl has really slowed so I wrote down everything I ate yesterday and counted-not just "in my head" -it was appauling! No wonder I'm not in purple. I thought I was eating around 20 gms but I was actually around 40-big difference! Duh! :p
I'm going back to real induction today not the induction I "thought" I was on.
Melanie-I have also heard about horrific brusing on another site. So it is not uncommon. I think there may be an article about it on the Atkins official website. :D What w4e lack in Coons around here we make up for in possums! I haven't seen a dead armadillo in 3 years!
Anyone-My problems w/ yeast and IBS cleared up w/in a week of starting this WOE.
Our septic tank died an early death yesterday-2100$ for a new one! Ah!. Dumb-but I wanted to go stuff my face because I was stressed. I must have been comforting myself w/food. Do ya think?! Not anymore. Isn't that stupid. The john is broken and I want a ding dong. But i didn't have one! Yea. :thup:
Have a wonderful day-
Heather

ReadyforLC
Thu, Aug-29-02, 14:55
Since you have restrained yourself this long, make up one fo those sweet lc concoctions I hear everyone talking about. Cheat almost.