PDA

View Full Version : We're back

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tamarian
Sun, May-20-01, 09:13
We had technical difficulties on the network this morning, still under investigation. But we're back, I can breath! :)

Wa'il

doreen T
Sun, May-20-01, 09:21
I'm not sure which is worse ... having my computer crash, and knowing that the site is there, up and running only I can't get at it .. OR ... having the 'puter work just fine and getting only "Cannot Find Server" messages. Not that I'm addicted to you guys or anything like that .. ;)

Doreen

debbiedobson
Sun, May-20-01, 11:46
i hear you doreen!! i hated not being able to visit! i felt so left out! hehehe! glad we're back up and running!:D

tamarian
Sun, May-20-01, 12:01
I know how it feels, I'm glad it's not just me who feels that way! :)

The problem was discovered (software), and I'm glad it had nothing to do with the new network we joined, as we were looking for improved performance. Software has been changed and hopefully this should take care of it.

Wa'il

Karen
Sun, May-20-01, 12:47
Goody!

I was up at 6:00 and almost panicked when I couldn't connect!

Karen

numberonewendy
Mon, May-21-01, 07:18
Oh thank God, I thought it was me again!!!!