PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here....Hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KatieB
Thu, Aug-01-02, 15:46
Hi

This is my first day.

When I went shopping last night I didn't have much luck finding things to eat on the first 14 day plan. The problem is, I do not like to cook or prepare foods. I'm definately open to little-or- no-prep snacks. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Katie

SooCee
Thu, Aug-01-02, 16:09
Well first I would like to say welcome. It is a little tough when you don't want to cook much but here are some ideas. For snack foods, you could have cheese, veggies, pepperoni, etc... after you buy it slice it and put it in a zip-lock bag. You could also have eggs (like hard-boiled, etc). Peanut butter on something like celery might be good too. I also had canned tuna. If you don't might cooking a little you could make omelettes for breakfast (it is actually very easy) with veggies and cheese too. You could also cook meat and sprinkle some parsley or something. Anyway it is pretty easy to cook.
Good Luck

SooCee :wave:

Fish
Thu, Aug-01-02, 23:03
:roll: It's my 1st day today!I'm very excited about this new way to live. I wanna be healthy , and I can't wait to see the results .
Hi ! Everybody.
Eat meat :thup: Not wheat :thdown:

SooCee
Fri, Aug-02-02, 03:00
Hello and welcome! I'm sure you can lose the weight!! Just keep at it! It might be hard at first, but it will work out, and think it's all for the best! Good luck.

SooCee :wave:

Karen
Sat, Aug-03-02, 07:58
Eat meat Not wheat

Right on Fish!

It may seem hard at first, but I think you'll be become quite comfortable with low-carbing when you see how good you feel.

Since you live in Vancouver, you may want to join us at one of our get togethers. They are posted in the Local Low-Carbers Canada Forum.

Karen