PDA

View Full Version : Would Like Chat Buddy

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ShutterShy
Thu, Aug-01-02, 09:30
I have AOL Instant Messager - ShutterShy315

Just looking for someone like me to chat with. :wiggle:

Dixiechyck
Sat, Aug-03-02, 12:57
Hi, Shutter

I added you to my buddy list for when you want to chat. I am new to PP and low carbing so we can figure it out together. I would like to set up a chat room just for us low-carbers. When I do, I'll let you know and we can let others come in too.

My name is Mary and I am Dixiechyck~aol.com

cherokee51
Sun, Aug-22-04, 18:18
I have added you to my AIM, my name is Karen and I am TsalgiAdhemi03 (cherokee angel). I've been low carb(june 26)/high protein (July 6).

ShutterShy
Mon, Aug-23-04, 09:41
Hi Karen,

My name is Rae. I just got your message. I've been on and off the low carb diet. Lately I've been really struggling to get back on. Maybe we can help each other out. I've added you to my buddy list.

Looking forward to meeting with you online...

Thanks,

Rae

Kristine
Tue, Aug-24-04, 07:59
We have a chat room here on the forum - keep an eye on the main forum page, near the bottom. That tells you if/when anyone is there.

By the way, I strongly recommend that you guys use the PM system for exchanging email addresses and AIM nicks. These pages show up on search engines. :eek: