PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Chillygatr
Thu, Aug-01-02, 07:39
This is my third time doing a low carb diet. i find it a very easy diet to keep because I don't have to be hungry. And you really do get energized. I'm hoping to stay on it for much longer than I've done in the past. I want to get down to my pre-kids weight and I need to feel that energy again. As I've gained weight, I've slooowed down. So hello, I hope we can all acheive our goals! :wave:

Kristine
Thu, Aug-01-02, 11:03
Third time's a charm, right? :)

You can easily make this way of life permanant: you don't have to "go off" the diet. You just moderate the carbs once you're at your goal weight.

Good luck!

LittleAnne
Fri, Aug-02-02, 01:55
Hi, glad you have come to join our forum.

So this is the third time you have lost weight by low carbing. As Kristine says, why not make low carbing your permanent way of life. It is easy to do and then you won't get those ups and downs and the negative bits you describe of being overweight.

A little forward planning, once at your target weight, will allow you to have days when you can really let yourself go, as long as overall you restrict your carbs.

Every success.

Chillygatr
Sat, Aug-03-02, 06:37
It's not that easy. I live in a household of vegetarians and I'm a pastry chef! But I do try. :spin: