PDA

View Full Version : Please Rip Candy From My Hands

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ALEXIS4343
Sun, Jul-28-02, 15:48
HI, MY NAME IS ALEXIS, I AM JUST STARTING TO READ ATKINS. i HAVE BEEN TRYING THE DIET FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS BASED ON INTERNET INFO AND FRIENDS ADVISE. I KNOW I WILL LEARN MUCH MORE FROM THE BOOK. I HAVE APPROX 25 LBS TO LOSE, AND I AM AFRAID I AM VERY LOST, I AM NOT SURE IF I AM EATING RIGHT YET OR NOT, MAYBE ALL MY QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE BOOK! THANKS FOR READING MY INTO, HAVE A NICE DAY!

GLHB~Rinoa
Mon, Jul-29-02, 10:21
Hi Alexis! :wave:
So you are pretty new to Atkins? I am new to this forum. But not new to Atkins. I have been doing it off and on for 31 years. I have had success in the past. But the ol' negativeness reared it Ugly head and would ruin my goals. But this time I am so determined. Positiveness, and support really helps. I am so glad they have forum. Are you on the induction plan right now? Atkins, in my own experience with diets has been the easiest for me. And the one I have been able to stay the longest on. The resent news in the media saying positive things about Atkins also helps me to have more confidence in this way of eating. Glad to have you. take care! GLHB~ Rinoa :thup:

:roll: Anything is insurmountable with patience!

Pepperoni
Tue, Jul-30-02, 12:18
Welcome! I loved your subject line: "Please rip candy from my hands"! I had to laugh loudly at that one. I'm new to Atkins as well and I found that the book was pretty comprehensive but feel free to ask questions. You'll be surprised just how informed and creative your fellow Low-Carbers are! It's a great group of people and I am so glad I joined. I wish you the best of luck!\

:wave: Heather