PDA

View Full Version : Kid Meals

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mochaddict
Sat, Jul-27-02, 11:40
Does anyone have meals the whole family will eat, including my 6&7 yr olds? My son especially is very picky. Thanks! :confused:

lisaf
Sat, Jul-27-02, 12:30
Hmmm...that's a tough one...since I don't know what he will and won't eat. I often prepare carbs as a side for the kids...knowing they'll down the pasta and not the meatloaf.

Lisa

twinmombjk
Sat, Jul-27-02, 21:19
I seem to find the same trouble as you. I have a three year old and then twins that are a year and a half old, so I have to fix something extra for them. Dinner is the only meal that we all sit down together so I generally fix something that we can all eat and then a little extra just for the kids. I have been doing this for a while anyway and most of the time what they don't eat wraps up good for a lunch or snack the next day.