PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Janiceb
Fri, Jul-26-02, 11:34
I have been lurking around the forums for the past couple of weeks and I am very impressed with the support and information out there. I started low carbing a year ago following the Protein Power Plan and have been happy with my success so far. I lost most of my weight in the first 3 months and then continued to maintain since then. I am now ready to start losing again so have decided to give Atkins a try to jump start my weight loss. Looking forward to participating in the forums. Till then...

Cinderella
Fri, Jul-26-02, 11:47
Welcome fellow Canadian. Huge congrates your way for your accomplishments so far. Looks like you know what to do.

Start up a journal and dive right in. Don't forget to hop over to the recipe portion...such YUMMY ideas.

Have a great weekend.

cin

Janiceb
Fri, Jul-26-02, 14:01
Thanks Cin! Looks like you know your stuff also, way to go :wave: !! Where do you reside?