PDA

View Full Version : oops i did it again!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

wanabthin
Thu, Jul-25-02, 08:09
Well, I feel off the wagon last night! I made an excuse that the peanuts I had eaten had sugar and some kind of corn syrup in them so, I convinced myself that I had blown it for the day anyway. I ate a bowl of cereal and 2 packs of my little boys fruit snacks. Know what -somehow this morning I tsted a keto stick and guess what? It still turned a light shade of pink. I couldn't beleive it. So I haven't blown my ketosis completely. The scales did say I gained 2 lbs though. I'm about ready to throw my scales away! I got right back on this morning with some fried eggs and sausage so I'm gonna try again. I want so badly to lose this weight. For once I'd like to hear your pretty instead of you've got a pretty face. I'm 26 (almost 27) years old. I've never been thin. In the 8th grade I weighed 255 so I really want this. My back has been aching-could it be my kidneys? I'm drinking my water-about 100oz. Anyway-ya'll give me some advice please! :p

Catbert
Thu, Jul-25-02, 09:07
Hi there -

Hang in there - if you don't do anything about your weight you won't get thin. So any action you take in that direction will help you meet your goal. You can do this if you put your mind to it. I also am struggling. But I have made a goal of just 2 lbs per week. Anything more than that is a bonus. On my birthday in Dec. I will be wearing a size 10-12. That gives me time to enjoy this process and not rush it. I also have joined Curves and love it!

Just keep your mind to it and you can do it - Cats