PDA

View Full Version : On Your Mark......

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SummerYet
Wed, Jul-24-02, 09:52
Hi Everyone...
I am getting ready to start this new LC way of life. I always thought Atkins was BAD. Well after reading Protein Power, I have a new view about LC lifeplans. My wonderful BF had lost almost 50 lbs with it, and has converted me. I look forward to much success with his, and everyone else's support. I am nervous about it, but for some reason I know this is what I needed. I will be on these pages often, and I look forward to talking with everyone.
~Michelle :dazzle:

Marlaine
Wed, Jul-24-02, 10:13
Hi there Michelle.....

And Welcome to the Forum!!

Congratulations on making the decision to make the change and on choosing PP for the method. I think that you will find that the book will be your Bible over the next few months as you learn how to make it work for you.

I know that you will be able to get the support that you need here, along with inspiration and information.

Wishing you the best on your LC journey.

Marlaine

Lessara
Wed, Jul-24-02, 10:26
I wish you all the best as you start this new way of life. Please don't hesitate to ask questions and no question is ever silly.
Trust me, I know :D
Be sure to check out the Newbie section and the General forums...
We have headings for different things. I'm sure you'll fit right in!
See you around!
Kassie

SummerYet
Wed, Jul-24-02, 12:40
Thank you for the welcomes! I am looking forward to this trip!

Cinderella
Wed, Jul-24-02, 13:12
I just wanted to stop by and welcome you.

:D "welcome" :D

The others are right..lol...take your time and look around the different boards. My personal fav is the recipe section...so many great ideas...

anyroo...good luck in your journey...

cin

SummerYet
Fri, Jul-26-02, 07:03
Thank you Cinderella! Today is the day I begin, so all the well wishes are welcome!
~Michelle :dazzle: