PDA

View Full Version : hi, my name is pam and i'm a carbaholic

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

foofaraw
Tue, Jul-23-02, 17:23
just wanted to say hi. i am so happy that i found this forum. what an amazing source of info and support!

just started schwarzbein and am on day 4. feeling better already though!

please say hi so i will feel more popular :)

pam

foofaraw
Tue, Jul-23-02, 17:47
btw, what the hell is that little drawing on the left with the 3 green bars and the guy on one knee supposed to be?? it's driving me crazy b/c i can't figure it out!

VictoriaT
Wed, Jul-24-02, 13:57
Hi Pam and welcome!!! Glad you are doing well.
The thingy on the side measures your progress.

It is START WEIGHT/CURRENT WEIGHT/ GOAL WEIGHT.
The green bar is a bar graph of percent lost. For me, I started at 311 and am now 287 which means I am 17% of the way to my goal in 5 weeks of LCing!

You should try and start a journal. The directions are posted by Tamarian in the "NEWBIE QUESTION" section of the forum. People will come visit you and offer things like jokes, encouragement, and advice! Also, I woudl suggest to start traveling around to other poeples journals! At the bottom of my message, you will see JOURNAL. That is mine! You can come by and look around if you like! Most poepl have them!

I love my journal-I write what I eat, when I exericise an dhow I feel. IF you visit, you will see I have made a TON (literally) of nutty friends who are going through the same thing I am going through!!!

Best of luck and welcome!!!!!!!!!

Vicki